41. R. Li, H. Asaeda, “FSCC: Flexible Smart Contract Interaction with Access Control for Blockchain,” IEEE ICC 2021. (Accepted)
40. P. Cong, Y. Zhang, W. Wang, K. Xu, R. Li, and F. Li, “A Deep Reinforcement Learning-based Routing Scheme with Two Modes for Dynamic Networks,” IEEE ICC 2021. (Accepted)
39. Q. Xu, Z. Su, R. Li, K. Asatani, “Game Theoretical Secure Bandwidth Allocation in UAV-assisted Heterogeneous Networks,” IEEE ICC 2021. (Accepted)
38. S. Gao, S. Yao, and R. Li, “Transferable Adversarial Defense by Fusing Reconstruction Learning and Denoising Learning,” IEEE INFOCOM BigSecurity 2021. (Accepted)
37. Y. Wang, Z. Su, Q. Xu, R. Li, H. Luan, “Lifesaving with RescueChain: Energy-Efficient and Partition-Tolerant Blockchain Based Secure Information Sharing for UAV-Aided Disaster Rescue,” IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE INFOCOM 2021). (Accepted)
36. X. Huang, K. Xue, Y. Xing, D. Hu, R. Li, Q. Sun, “FSDM: Fast Recovery Saturation Attack Detection and Mitigation Framework in SDN,” The 17th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Smart Systems (IEEE MASS 2020).
35. Z. Su, M. Dai, Q. Xu, and R. Li, “A Novel Resource Allocation Scheme With Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Disaster Relief Networks,” 2020 IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC 2000), 2020.
34. X. Hu, J. Yin, S. Zheng, R. Li, G. Cheng, and J. Gong, “Towards Network Coding and Request Pipelining Enabled NDN for Big Data Transmission,” IEEE Global Communications Conference 2020 (IEEEE GLOBECOM 2020), Dec. 2020.
33. Y. Wang, Z. Su, N. Zhang, A. Benslimane, R. Li, and Y. Wang, “Security-Aware Resource Sharing in Software Defined Air-Ground Integrated Networks: A Game Approach,” IEEE Global Communications Conference 2020 (IEEE GLOBECOM 2020), Dec. 2020.
32. X. Hu, J. Yin, S. Zheng, R. Li, G. Cheng, and J. Gong, “A Demand and Responsiveness-based Caching Strategy for Network Coding Enabled NDN,” IEEE Global Communications Conference 2020 (IEEE GLOBECOM 2020), Dec. 2020.
31. W. Chen, Z. Su, Q. Xu, T. Luan, and R. Li,“VFC-Based Cooperative UAV Computation Task Offloading for Post-disaster Rescue,” IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE INFOCOM 2020), July 2020.
30. R. Li, and H. Asaeda, “DIBN: A Decentralized Information-Centric Blockchain Network,” IEEE Global Communications Conference 2019 (IEEE GLOBECOM 2019), Hawaii, USA, Dec. 2019.
29. G. Cheng, X. Zhao, X. Hu, S. Zheng, H. Wu, R. Li, and C. Fan, “Detecting and Mitigating A Sophisticated Interest Flooding Attack in NDN from the Network-Wide View,” The ICDCS workshop on network meets intelligent computations (NMIC 2019), July 2019.
28. X. Hu, S. Zheng, J. Gong, G. Cheng, G. Zhang, R. Li, “Enabling Linearly Homomorphic Signatures in Network Coding-based Named Data Networking,” The 14th International Conference on Future Internet Technologies (CFI 2019), June 2019.
27. R. Li, K. Matsuzono, H. Asaeda, and X. Fu, “Consecutive Caching and Adaptive Retrieval for In-Network Big Data Sharing,” IEEE International Conference on Communications (IEEE ICC 2018), Kansas, USA, May 2019.
26. R. Li, and H. Asaeda, “Secure In-Network Big Data Provision with Suspension Chain Model,” IEEE Conference on Computer Communications workshop on BigSecurity 2018, Honolulu, Apr. 2018.
25. R. Li, H. Asaeda, J. Li, and X. Fu, “A Verifiable and Flexible Data Sharing Mechanism for Information-Centric IoT,” IEEE International Conference on Communications (IEEE ICC 2017), Paris, 2017.
24. R. Li, H. Asaeda, and K. Moessner, “Optimized Root Selection Algorithm for Many-to-Many Communications in ICN,” The 11th International Conference on Future Internet Technologies (CFI 2016), June 15-17 2016.
23. S. Fu, J. Li, R. Li, and Y. Ji, “A Game Theory based Vertical Handoff Scheme for Wireless Heterogeneous Networks,” The IEEE 10th International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks (MSN-2014), pp. 220-227, 2014.
22. R. Li, K. Morioka, Y. Owada, M. Ohishi, and H. Harai, “Design and Implementation of A Proactive Distributed Authentication Framework (PDAF),” IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols 2013 (ICNP 2013) workshop on Secure Network Protocol, Oct. 2013.
21. R. Li, H. Asaeda, “A Community-Oriented Route Coordination Using Information Centric Networking Approach,” The 38th IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN 2013), Oct. 2013.
20. F. Ganz, R. Li, P. Barnaghi, and H. Harai, “A Resource Mobility Scheme for Service Continuity in the Internet of Things,” IEEE International Conference on Internet of Things 2012 (iThings 2012), Nov. 2012.
19. R. Li, Ved P. Kafle, and H. Harai, “A Proactive Scheme for Securing ID/Locator Split Architecture,” IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols 2012 (ICNP 2012) workshop on Secure Network Protocol, Oct. 2012.
18. Ved P. Kafle, R. Li, H. Tazaki, and H. Harai, “Network Mobility Management in HIMALIS Architecture of Future Networks,” IEEE Globecom 2012 workshop, The 4th IEEE International Workshop on Mobility Management in the Networks of the Future World (MobiWorld 2012), 2012.
17. R. Li, and H. Harai, “ANBR: An Aggregatable Named based Routing for Information-Centric Network,” 9th Asia-Pacific Symposium on Information and Telecommunication Technologies (APSITT 2012), Chile, Nov. 5-9, 2012.
16. R. Li, M. Ohnishi, Y. Owada, and H. Harai, “PDAF: Proactive Distributed Authentication Framework for Regional Network,” The 7th Asia Joint Conference on Information Security (AsiaJCIS 2012), Tokyo, Japan, Aug. 9-10, 2012.
15. R. Li, and H. Harai, “A Scalable Named Information Network Architecture (NINA),” NDN hand-on research workshop, Seoul National University, Mar. 19-21, 2012.
14. Ved P. Kafle, R. Li, D. Inoue, and H. Harai, “An Integrated Security Scheme for ID/Locator Split Architecture of Future Network,” International Conference on Communications 2012 (ICC 2012) workshop on Future Network (FutureNet V), June 2012.
13. R. Li, M. Inoue, and Hiroaki Harai, “Scalable Named Information Network,” World Telecommunications Congress (WTC 2012), Mar. 5-6, 2012.
12. R. Li, and M. Inoue, “Secure Sensor Sharing Framework through Unbundling Sensor Owners and Service Providers,” The 26th International Technical Conference on Circuits/Systems,
Computers and Communications (ITC-CSCC 2011), pp. 65-68, June 19-22, 2011.
11. R. Li, and M. Inoue, “Framework Design for Secure Sensor Sharing,” International Conference on Communications 2011 (ICC 2011) workshop on Future Network (FutureNet IV), June 5-9, 2011.
10. R. Li, M. Ohnishi, C. Peng, V. Kafle, and M. Inoue, “Capacity Determination for Deployment of Managed Mesh Networks,” The 20th Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications Symposium 2009 (PIMRC’09), Sept. 13-19, 2009.
9. R. Li, J. Li, “Towards Neutral Trust Management Framework in Unstructured Networks,” The 2009 IEEE International Symposium on Trust, Security and Privacy for Pervasive Applications (TSP-09), Oct. 12-14, 2009, Macau, China.
8. R. Li, J. Li, P. Liu, and J. Kato, “A Novel Hybrid Trust Management Framework for MANETs,” International Workshop on Next Generation Network Architecture, in conjunction with ICDCS 2009, June 22, 2009, Montreal, Canada.
7. W. Wei, W. Wang, and R. Li, “Improving the Survivability of WSNs with Biological Characters Based on Rejuvenation Technology,” 2008 IEEE Asia-Pacific Services Computing Conference (IEEE APSCC 2008)APSCC, Dec. 9-12, 2008, Yilan, Taiwan.
6. W. Wei, Y. Qi, W. Wang, R. Li, Y. Shi, Y. Gu, “Variant Rate Based Cross Layer Time Frame Scheduling in Wireless Sensor Networks,” the 2008 IEEE Wireless Telecommunications Symposium (IEEE WTS 2008), Pomona, California, USA, April 24-26 , 2008
5. R. Li, J. Li, P. Liu and H.-H. Chen, “An Objective Trust Management Framework for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks,” 2007 IEEE 65th Vehicular Technology Conference VTC 2007 Spring (IEEE VTC 2007 Spring), 23 C 25 April 2007, Dublin, Ireland.
4. R. Li and J. Li, “An Enhanced Fast Handover Scheme for Mobile IPv6,” International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC 2006), July 3 – 6, 2006, Vancouver, Canada.
3. R. Li, J. Li, and H.-H. Chen, “Analysis and Design of Distributed Hierarchical Access Control for Multimedia Networks,” Proceedings of the IEEE 2005 Global Communications Conference (IEEE GlobeCom 2005), Nov. 28 – Dec. 2, 2005, St. Louis, MO, USA.
2. R. Li, J. Li and H. Kameda, “Distributed Hierarchical Access Control for Secure Group Communications,” in 2005 International Conference on Computer Networks and Mobile Computing (ICCNMC’05), LNCS 3169, pp. 539-548, Zhangjiajie, China, 2005.
1. R. Li, J. Li, H. Kameda and P. Liu, “Localized Public-Key Management for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks,” Proceedings of the IEEE 2004 Global Communications Conference (IEEE GlobeCom 2004), Nov. 29 – Dec. 3, 2004, Dallas, Texas, USA.