1. R. Li, and M. Ma, Eds., Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference on Telecommunications and Communication Engineering, ICTCE 2017, Osaka, Japan, October 22 – 24, 2017. ACM 2017, ISBN 978-1-4503-5315-1
1. R. Li, Y. Owada, M. Ohnishi, and H. Harai, “Security for Regional Network Platform in IoT,” Elsevier Big Data Analytics in Cyber-Physical Systems, pp.65-89, 2019.
41. G. Qu, N. Cui, H. Wu, R. Li, and Y. Ding, “ChainFL: A Simulation Platform for Joint Federated Learning and Blockchain in Edge/Cloud Computing Environments,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, DOI: 10.1109/TII.2021.3117481, 2021. (Accepted)
40. M. Dai, Z. Su, R. Li, and S. Yu, “A SDN-Enabled Approach for Edge-Cloud Computing in Internet of Things,” IEEE Network. (Accepted)
39. M. Xue, H. Wu, R. Li, M. Xu and P. Jiao, “EosDNN: An Efficient Offloading Scheme for DNN Inference Acceleration in Local-Edge-Cloud Collaborative Environment,” IEEE Transactions on Green Communications and Networking, DOI: 10.1109/TGCN.2021.3111731, 2021. (Accepted)
38. L. Cui, Y. Qu, G. Xie, D. Zeng, R. Li, S. Shen, S. Yu, “Security and Privacy-Enhanced Federated Learning for Anomaly Detection in IoT Infrastructures,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, DOI: 10.1109/TII.2021.3107783, 2021. (Accepted)
37. J. Tao, T. Han, and R. Li, “Deep Reinforcement Learning Based Scheme for Intrusion Detection in Aerial Computing Networks,” IEEE Network, vol. 35, issue 4, July/August 2021.
36. G. Qu, H. Wu, R. Li, and P. Jiao, “DMRO: A Deep Meta Reinforcement Learning-based Task Offloading Framework for Edge-Cloud Computing,” IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, vol. 18, issue 3, Sept. 2021.
35. Y. Xing, K. Xue, Y. Zhang, J. Han, J. Li, J. Liu, and R. Li, “A Low-Latency MPTCP Scheduler for Live Video Streaming in Mobile Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, DOI: 10.1109/TWC.2021.3081498, 2021.
34. P. Cong, Y. Zhang, Z. Liu, T. Baker, H. Tawfik, W. Wang, K. Xu, R. Li, and F. Li, “A Deep Reinforcement Learning-based Multi-Optimality Routing Scheme for Dynamic IoT Networks,” Elsevier Computer Networks, vol. 192, 19, June 2021.
33. D. Zeng, R. Li, Z. Zhou, R. Zhou, R. Langar, and M. Bhuiyan, “Editorial for Special Issue on Flexible Cloud and Edge for Internet-of-Things [Guest Editorial],” Trans. Emerg. Telecommun. Technol. 32(8), 2021.
32. R. Li, K. Matsuzono, H. Asaeda, and X. Fu, “Achieving High Throughput for Heterogeneous Networks with Consecutive Caching and Adaptive Retrieval,” IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, DOI: 10.1109/TNSE.2020.3010939, 2020. (Accepted)
31. Z. Su, M. Dai, Q. Xu, R. Li, and H. Zhang, “UAV Enabled Content Distribution for Internet of Connected Vehicles in 5G Heterogeneous Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems. (Accepted)
30. R. Li, K.-C. Leung, M. Nogueira, T. Taleb, and J. Wu, “Smart Systems and Intelligent Networking Powered with Big Data Analytics [Guest Editorial],” IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering.
29. W. Li, Z. Su, R. Li, K. Zhang, and Y. Wang, “Blockchain Based Data Security for Artificial Intelligence Applications Beyond 5G Networks,” IEEE Network, vol. 34, issue 6, Nov./Dec. 2020.
28. R. Li, H. Song, J. Cao, P. Barnaghi, J. Li, C. Mavromoustakis, “Big Data Intelligent Networking [Guest Editorial],” IEEE Network, July/Aug. 2020.
27. H. Zhu, Y. Li, R. Li, J. Li, Z. You, and H. Song, “SEDMDroid: An enhanced stacking ensemble of deep learning framework for Android malware detection,” IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, 10.1109/TNSE.2020.2996379, 2020. [IF: 5.213]
26. W. Li , Z. Su, R. Li, K. Zhang, and Q. Xu, “Abnormal Crowd Traffic Detection with Crowdsourcing-based RSS Fingerprint Position in Heterogeneous Communications Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering. (Accepted) [IF: 5.213]
25. Y. Qu, J. Zhang, R. Li, X. Zhang, X. Zhai, and S. Yu, “Generative Adversarial Networks Enhanced Location Privacy in 5G Networks,” SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences. (Accepted)
24. M. Dai, Z. Su, R. Li, Y. Wang, J. Ni, and D. Fang, “An Edge-Driven Security Framework for Intelligent Internet of Things,” IEEE Network. (Accepted)
23. Z. Su, M. Dai, Q. Xu, R. Li, and Shu Fu, “Q-learning Based Spectrum Access for Content Delivery in Mobile Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking, DOI: 10.1109/TCCN.2020.2971688, 2020. [IF: 8.000]
22. X. Hu, S. Zheng, G. Zhang, L. Zhao, G. Cheng, J. Gong, R. Li, “An on-demand off-path cache exploration based multipath forwarding strategy,” Elsevier Computer Networks, vol. 166, January 2020.
21. R. Li, and H. Asaeda, “A Blockchain-based Data Lifecycle Protection Framework for Information-Centric Network,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 57, no. 6, pp. 20-25, June 2019. [IF: 10.356]
20. H. Asaeda, A. Ooka, and K. Matsuzono, and R. Li, ” Cefore: Software Platform Enabling Content-Centric Networking and Beyond,” IEICE Transactions on Communications, vol.E102-B, no.9, pp.1792-1803, 2019.
19. X. Lu, Z. Chen, L. Wang, R. Li, and C. Zhai, “RF-Drone: Multi-tag System for RF-ID Enables Drone Tracking in GPS-denied Environments,” IEICE Transactions on Communications, vol. E102-B, no.10, pp.1941-1950, 2019.
18. J. Xu, D. Bian, C. Wang, G. Zhang, and R. Li, “Satellite Constellation Based on High Elevation Angle for Broadband LEO Constellation Satellite Communication System,” IEICE Transactions on Communications, vol. E102-B, no.10, pp.1960-1966, 2019.
17. R. Li, and H. Asaeda, “MWBS: An Efficient Many-to-Many Wireless Big Data Delivery Scheme,” IEEE Transactions on Big Data, DOI: 10.1109/TBDATA.2018.2878584, 2018. [IF: 5.670]
16. R. Li, H. Asaeda, and J. Wu, “DCAuth: Data-Centric Authentication for Secure In-Network Big-Data Retrieval,” IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, DOI: 10.1109/TNSE.2018.2872049, 2018. [IF: 5.213]
15. X. Fu, D. Kutscher, S. Misra, and R. Li, “Information-Centric Networking Security [Guest Editorial],” IEEE Communications Magazine, Nov. 2018. [IF: 10.356]
14. R. Li, H. Asaeda, J. Li, and X. Fu, “A Distributed Authentication and Authorization Scheme for In-Network Big Data Sharing,” Elsevier Digital Communications and Networks, vol. 3, issue 4, pp. 226-235, Nov. 2017.
13. R. Li, H. Asaeda, and J. Li, “A Distributed Publisher-Driven Secure Data Sharing Scheme for Information-Centric IoT,” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 4, issue 3, pp. 791-803, June 2017. [IF: 9.936]
12. R. Li, H. Harai, and H. Asaeda, “An Aggregatable Name-Based Routing for Energy-Efficient Data Sharing in Big Data Era,” IEEE Access, vol. 3, pp. 955–966, July 2015. [IF: 4.098]
11. H. Yue, L. Guo, R. Li, H. Asaeda, and Y. Fang, “DataClouds: Enabling Community-based Data-Centric Servcies over Internet of Things,” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 1, issue 5, pp. 472-482, Oct. 2014. [IF: 9.936]
10. R. Li, J. Li, and H. Asaeda, “A Hybrid Trust Management Framework for Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks in Cyber-Physical Systems,” IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, vol. E97-D, no. 10, pp. 2586-2596, Oct. 2014.
9. H. Asaeda, R. Li, and N. Choi, “Container-Based Unified Testbed for Information-Centric Networking,” IEEE Network Magazine, vol. 28, issue 6, pp. 60-66, Nov. 2014. [IF: 7.230]
8. V. P. Kafle, R. Li, D. Inoue, and H. Harai, “Design and Implementation of Security for HIMALIS Architecture of Future Networks,” IEICE Trans. on Communications, vol. E96-D, No.2, Feb. 2013.
7. R. Li, and M. Inoue, “Secure Sensor Sharing Framework for Mobile and Sensor Access Platform Network,” IEICE Trans. On Communications, vol. E94-B, no. 6, pp. 1565-1576, June 2011.
6. M. Inoue, M. Ohinishi, C. Peng, R. Li, and Y. Owada, “NerveNet: A Regional Platform Network for Context-Aware Services with Sensors and Actuators,” IEICE Trans. On Communications, vol. E94-B, no.3, pp. 618-629, Mar. 2011.
5. R. Li, and J. Li, “Requirements and Design for Neutral Trust Management Framework in Unstructured Networks,” The Journal of Super Computing, DOI 10.1007/s11227-010-0502-3, Nov. 2010. [IF: 2.16]
4. J. Li, R. Li, and J. Kato, “Future Trust Management Framework for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 46, no.4, pp. 108-114, Apr. 2008. [IF: 10.356]
3. R. Li, J. Li, K. Wu, Y. Xiao, and L.-J. Xie, “An Enhanced Fast Handover Scheme with Low Latency for Mobile IPv6,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol.7, issue 1, pp. 334-342, January, 2008. [IF: 6.394]
2. R. Li, J. Li, and H.-H. Chen, “DKMS: Distributed Hierarchical Access Control for Multimedia Networks, ” International Journal of Security and Networks, Vol. 2, no. 1/2, 2007.
1. R. Li, J. Li, P. Liu and H.-H. Chen, “On Demand Public-Key Management for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks,” Wiley’s Journal of Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 295-306, May, 2006.